About Me

My photo
This summer, I am an intern at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church in Sylva, NC through Project Connect. I will be attempting to discern whether I am being called to public ministry (ie being a pastor). This blog will cover all sorts of things I learn about, things that I find interesting and decide to pass on. It will also be about other fun stuff I am doing here in the mountains :D

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Encore, Encore!!

So, I know my internship ended a little over a month ago, but I get to reprise my role at SotH tomorrow. PR's mom is in the hospital, and so she's asked me if I can lead service tomorrow. Not gonna lie, I'm more than a little nervous. However, I'm also greatly honored that she trusts me with something so pivotal. I just pray that everything works out, both at the church, and with PR and her mom.
Peace be with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment